If you would like to get in touch, please email: [email protected]
We, the new Foulden, Mordington and Lamberton Community Council would like to introduce ourselves to you:
Harry Frew (Chair)
Andy Manley (Treasurer)
Tom Trotter (Vice Chair)
Anton Whittingham (Secretary)
To see what we all look like - click here to view PDF file.
The Community Council has been active in the community since 1976. It is formed of elected volunteers from within Foulden, Mordington and Lamberton who meet formally to represent and discuss important issues that affect our community. The objectives of the FMLCC include :
• To ascertain, co-ordinate and reflect the views of the community
• Where appropriate, express these views to the local authority, to public authorities and other organisations;
• Where possible take action in the interests of the community;
• To promote the well-being of the community and to foster community spirit;
• To be a means whereby the people of the area shall be able to voice their opinions on any matter affecting their lives and those of the community around them.