If you have any news or event you wish to add please contact us.
Update: 16th May 2020
We, the new Foulden, Mordington and Lamberton Community Council
would like to introduce ourselves to you:
Harry Frew (Chair)
Andy Manley (Treasurer)
Tom Trotter (Vice Chair)
Anton Whittingham (Secretary)
To see what we all look like - click here to view PDF file.
The Community Council has been active in the community since 1976. It is formed of elected volunteers from within Foulden, Mordington and Lamberton who meet formally to represent and discuss important issues that affect our community. The objectives of the FMLCC include :
• To ascertain, co-ordinate and reflect the views of the community
• Where appropriate, express these views to the local authority, to public authorities and other organisations;
• Where possible take action in the interests of the community;
• To promote the well-being of the community and to foster community spirit;
• To be a means whereby the people of the area shall be able to voice their opinions on any matter affecting their lives and those of the community around them.
If you would like to get in touch, please email: enquiries.FMLCC@outlook.com
Important Information - 20th July 2019
Foulden, Mordington and Lamberton Community Council has accepted the resignation of Gregory Lauder Frost as Chairman of the Community Council. All members would like to thank Gregory for his service and hard work over recent years.
Due to the current lack of councillors and hence a Quorum, the Community Council is going into a temporary period of abeyance, during which time it is anticipated that the community at large will focus on the future of the Community Council and its operation. It is hoped that new members of the community will come forward to serve on the Community Council, to boost numbers, reinvigorate and bring in fresh ideas and support.
Photographic Galleries Archive